Incorporation of a new company
In this blog we will discuss:
- Prerequisite to incorporate a new company
- Documents required
- Features of Form SPICe+ (e form to incorporate a company)
- Steps to incorporate a company
To incorporate a company on MCA portal, DSC must be required for the proposed directors and the shareholders of the company for filing the required e-forms during the registration process.
To become the director of the proposed company, it is mandatory to obtain the Director Identification Number or the DIN. There are 2 methods through which a DIN can be obtained. They are as follows:
- PAN card, Aadhaar Card, & Photo of all directors
- Saving Bank a/c statement of all directors
- Voter ID/ Driving License/ passport of all directors
- Latest electricity bill of Office
- Rent Agreement (If premises is Rented)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
To apply for company registration, the SPICe+ form is to be filled and submitted on the MCA portal
SPICe+ key features are:
- DIN allotment
- Mandatory issue of PAN
- Mandatory issue of TAN
- Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
- Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
- Mandatory issue of Professional Tax registration (Maharashtra)
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
- Allotment of GSTIN (if applied for)
Steps to incorporate a Private Limited Company
*Under proposed name, enter the name you want to reserve for the company and click on auto-check to confirm whether the name is available or not.
After submitting the form, a dialog box will appear asking for ‘Submit for name approval’ or ‘proceed for incorporation’. If you are sure that the that the proposed name is available for your company on MCA, then click on Proceed for incorporation, otherwise click on Submit for name Reservation.
If opted for ‘Proceed for incorporation, Part B of the web form gets enabled which will have different sections.
- Enter the basic details related to the company to be incorporated viz. –
- Registered or Correspondence Address –
- Subscribers and director’s details –
- Details related to capital etc.
- Enter basic details for issuance of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction Account number (TAN).
- Upload mandatory attachments in web form.
- Confirm the relevant declarations and click on pre-scrutiny.
- Once pre-scrutiny is successful, click on submit button.
- Once web form is submitted successfully, user will get a confirmation message.
- User can then download SPICe+ Part B PDF from the Dashboard for affixing DSCs. Subsequently, all the relevant linked forms get enabled and are made available for the user to fill and submit based on the fields/parameters entered by the user in Part B.
- Registration with GSTN
- Registration with ESIC
- Registration with EPFO
- Professional tax registration number
- Bank account number